Based on recent guidance from local Utah officials, we are happy to announce we’ll be reopening our clinic on Monday, May 4th!
Thank you for all of your support during this time of clinic closures and stay at home orders. Your messages and call-in orders have been great reminders of how amazing our community is, and we are excited to welcome you back to Clarity Skin.
To schedule an appointment or reschedule an existing appointment, please call us at 801.571.2040. We look forward to seeing you!
To ensure the highest quality of care during your appointment, we follow the most stringent guidelines recommended by Utah health authorities and national medical societies regarding health and hygiene protocols.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit Clarity Skin:
Curbside pickup is available for products! Please call the clinic in advance at 801.571.2040 to place your order.
Before your appointment:
- If you aren’t feeling well, please reschedule your appointment with us.
- You will receive your normal text/email confirmation before your scheduled appointment.
The day of your appointment:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for our safety screening measures. If this does not work for your schedule, we may need to reschedule your appointment as our appointment times are carefully managed and staggered.
- Wear a face mask to your appointment.
- We can’t allow anyone in the clinic without an appointment, so please do not bring any family members or other guests to your appointment.
- When you arrive. Please call into the clinic at 801.571.2040 to check in with us from your vehicle and will we give you further instruction from there.
- We’ll take your temperature and conduct a brief health screening before entering the clinic.
- After your check-in, we will walk you to your treatment room.
- Your provider will guide you on when to take off and put on your mask.
- After your appointment, our staff can help you with products and scheduling your next appointment.
Some other things you might notice:
- All of our team members will be wearing masks and gloves for everyone’s safety.
- We are sanitizing between every client – this includes our treatment rooms, restrooms, front desk and waiting areas.
- We’ve swapped some of our linens, sheets and protective covers in the treatment rooms to be even more hygenic.
- We are keeping it minimal – so you’ll see we’ve paused on our product testers and complimentary refreshments.
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing inside our clinic common areas – just look for the floor markings and signs as your guide.
As a medical facility under the guidance of a Medical Director, your health and safety is always our #1 priority. Our clinics follow the highest health and hygiene protocols at all times – including thorough sanitization of all common spaces throughout the day and of treatment rooms between every appointment as well as regular health screenings for all our staff and providers.