LAMPROBE uses non-invasive radio frequency technology to precisely remove minor skin irregularities such as cholesterol deposits, milia, spider naevi, clogged pores, small raised fibromas, acne pimples, cherry angiomas, cysts, skin tags and broken capillaries.
Benefits of Lamprobe
- Immediate results
- Rapid treatment time (3-5 seconds)
- Significant revenue generation
- Simple & easy to use
- Effectively treats a wide variety of common minor skin conditions
- Minimum client discomfort
- No anesthesia required
- Effective use on all skin types, from dark to light skins
- Suitable for sensitive skin, thinner skins, and aging skins, as well
Men and women of all races and ages are eligible for Lamprobe treatments.
No, topical anesthesia is not necessary during a Lamprobe treatment.
It normally takes 5 seconds, per shot, to perform the procedure; however you may need repeat treatments.
You should be able to resume your normal routines within 24 hours of receiving the treatment.